Attract, Retain, and Develop a Skilled Workforce
Helping to Fill the Skills Gap
Attracting, retaining and developing your precision machining workforce is among the most critical challenges manufacturers are currently facing.
In partnership with industry experts, NTMA developed NTMA-U, a fully online educational program that can help deliver an empowered workforce, providing you benefits that will positively impact your bottom line. NTMA-U provides both the related instruction for a machinist apprenticeship and specific incumbent worker training.
NTMA-U key features include:
- Available anytime, anywhere with Internet access
- Narrated courses with practice problems and assessments
- Content covers NIMS competencies, paired with resources
- College credit-earning potential with articulation agreements
- Federal Bureau of Apprenticeship Training approved
- $75 per course for members
- Shop Safety (FREE for members)
- Mechanical Aptitude Test (FREE for members)
- $499 per course (includes Shop Safety Course)
- $1,500 for 3 courses
- Mechanical Aptitude Test ($150 each)
We do offer free online 30 minute demos! Contact Jenny Stupica, NTMA Director of Workforce Development at (216) 264-2828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in enrolling your employees?
Click below to register your employee.